Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Amazing music video!

Oh god, I was so delighted to spot a Sonata Arctica tribute flash.
While they aren't technically the band that made me a sort of metalhead, I started off listening to Blind Guardian, Edguy, Hammerfall and the like, then making me a huge Sonata fan as soon as I discovered their music..

Anyways, enough about my SA opinion, onto the real purpose of this review: the Flash itself!
The drawing and animation is nothing short of stunning, speedy and flashing at times, filled with cool effects and backgrounds recognisable by any SA fan, and the video as a whole just 'fits' the mood of the song, and perhaps that of the band as well.

Also nice to see that you put so much effort into the menus and credits, that's dvd-like quality stuff right there :)

Can't wait to see any more of your stuff, great work man!

PS: Did you send this movie to the band members, or post it on their forums or something ?
If you get any response from them, it'd be cool if you could post it in your author comments or post a link or something :D

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

Well...

yes, another review from a Tupac fan.
I liked the Flash, it was drawn and animated nicely, yet still, the message it brings along remains disrespectul.
Some guy who reviewed a few pages back posted that 2Pac wasn't a great man, because he supposedly didn't do anything for the community, but talk about killing innocent people and stuff.
In my opinion, Tupac is great.
He DID do A LOT for the community, ever since he was an adolescent, he started a lot of campaigns against violence, drugs, and sex abuse.
He also had youth leagues and stuff, so don't say he was a bad person.
About killing innocent people, he did shoot two cops, but it was purely in self-defence, as those cops were DRUNK and ARMED.
He did what he had to do, and was one of the greatest rappers EVER, while still remaining sincere..

X-Mas Cubical X-Mas Cubical

It looked awesome !

Seriously, the drawing and animation was really really good.
However, you need to build in more of a story.
I'm sure that if you made it a bit longer, with more of a story, it would have a waaaay higher score.
Anyway, since I loved your art & animation, I voted 5.

Ken&Ryu Ken&Ryu

Good job !

Awesome for one of your first movies!
Well, it was a bit short and maybe it needs a story or something,
but your animation was great.
You used a lot of advanced things (like the fights in the sky, when he crashed down and made a crater), so I can see you'll grow to be a fine animator.
Keep making these, maybe add some storyline, and keep practicing, and you'll make some sweet movies in the future !

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

true,

If it would've been your own face, you'd laugh a little.
If it doesn't, it just feels like the author really fails at humor.

BTW you're looking real tough writing all those stupid replies.
Too bad you can't whistle abusive replies !

GoldenClock responds:

When I write responses, I'm Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Goomba Hunt Goomba Hunt

Pretty good for a 3rd flash !

Also, it's pretty amazing this is only 306 kb :O
You should crank up the quality a little though, and add some sound fx (like when he jumps onto a goomba, for the explosion, megaman shooting, etc.)

But again, it's pretty good for a third submission.
Just make it longer, and add some sounds, and spruce up the quality, and you should end up with quite a nice flash.

Good luck on your future flash !

Kaputnik responds:

Wow, thanks. I was going to add sounds, but couldn't find any.

Pigeons Pigeons

Dude... Just... WOW !

This is actually the first flash that actually made me laugh out loud !
This is my #1 favourite flash EVER !
Funniest. Thing. Ever. Full stop !

Lord of the Pimps Lord of the Pimps

Great movie !

But here are some tips:
- You should improve the rain !
Don't use lines that are too long, and at one point in your movie clip, a lot of zigzag lines are falling down.
Just try to create a nice loop of falling smaller lines.

- Don't make it end so weird.
It just froze at the end.
Make it fade out, and maybe add a screen to replay the movie !

Other than that, great movie !
I liked your style ;)

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

wow !

Awesome job !

I think you did a great job here. The movie was designed brilliantly.
I loved the part where this poster got ip-blocked :D
The music totally fits the overal style, and it definately deserved it's place on the frontpage.
Congrats, man !

and fptp01,
and he isn't complaining about movies getting blammed,
or why they get blammed.
He's just making a satiric story about it,
so chill.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Brilliant !

I agree with all previous reviewers !
This is the best properly-drawn sprite movie ever !
Your sounds were great, enough options and brilliantly animated menus to keep the interaction at a high level, plus i loved the fighting with the koopa's and goomba's, the pokémon spoof was as funny as hell, and ur graphic style rocks !
You have my vote !

SamGreen responds:

YAHOO! thanks man i love the reviews!